Monday, August 03, 2009

Hello, Monday

It's Monday, do you know where your motivation is?

I don't.

Once again, I find myself sitting at home waiting for a repair person to show up. This time the drier croaked. It no longer heats. We've been hanging our laundry on the line outside, which has been kind of cool, but a bit tedious, honestly. How did those Colonial women do it??

Also, my son is now officially on summer vacation. For those of you who have tuned in late, he has a year-round schedule. He still gets three months off, just not all at once. It's a schedule that's perfect for ME, because it means that my writing goes fairly well uninterrupted for months at a time. But now we're both rattling around at home. I should be writing now since he's occupied watching TV, but... you know, the internet is so SHINY!

It's suppose to get warm today -- in the upper 80s (F), so maybe after the repair person goes, we can hit the beach.

Need to find that motivation. Where did I put it? Is it here in this coffee cup, I wonder?

No comments: