Monday, April 04, 2011

Also, since LJ is Down

I want to post a few pictures of my cute kid at a Hogwarts themed birthday party this weekend. Here's my little wizard on our porch.

Now, he's about to get bespelled by "Hermione" (really our friend Ava):

I went to the party dressed as Tonks. If you don't remember her, she's the Auror who falls in love with the werewolf, Remus Lupin, and who can change her hair color and other facial features. The costume for her was easy, since all I really had to do was spray my hair pink and find my old leather jacket. Coincidentally, the last time I wore that leather jacket we were in London. I found train tickets from Gatwick to Victoria Station in the pocket. Cool, huh?

2 comments:

Frank said...

Hold it, is he levitating in that first pic? Brilliant!

myLoveStory said...

Awww.. That's so cute!