Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WorldCON

As part of my "wake up and smell the coffee" plan, I am going to be attending WorldCON in Chicago this year.  I may be there as my alter ego much of the time, but, if you happen to go and would like to see me on a panel or get a book autographed or just say "hi," here's where I'll be:

FRIDAY - 3:00 - 4:30pm --Broad Universe Rapid-Fire Reading

SATURDAY - 10:30am - Noon --Autograph Session
SATURDAY - 16:00 - 17:30 (4:00pm-5:30pm?) --Series: Why Do We Love Them, Why Do we Hate Them? (ooh, I'll have tell Shawn. Jack McDevitt is on the panel with me!)
SATURDAY - 10:30 - 11:00pm (for some reason they switched out of military time) -- Reading: Lyda Morehouse (perhaps Tate wasn't invited? Too bad, I intend to read from Precinct 13.)

SUNDAY - 1:30-3:00pm --Grimm from a Portland Perspective. (A panel I'm probably on because I have Grimm opinions in general, given I don't live in Portland and have no Portland perspectives.)

I am also pleased to say that I will be at several parties, including one that you all are invited to--the Hogwart's Renunion Party.  It's an adult cosplay Harry Potter party, and I dusted off my Slytherin robes and stuffed them into my suitcase.  I'm hoping that will be some fun.  My hair is currently crossplaying Severus Snape, so I guess its geared up, even if I'm still doing the headless chicken thing.

No comments: