Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Newest Installment is Up on WattPad

As I discussed yesterday, I'm keeping on with this project, and, thus, I bring you the third installment of UnJust Cause:  http://www.wattpad.com/44898135-unjust-cause-part-3-the-body-and-the-suspects

A body is discovered at the base of the clock tower.  But did they jump or were they... dropped?  It's up to Alex to determine if there's something more sinister going on, and her  investigation is hampered by the presence of the two Internal Affairs agents....
I don't know if WattPad has a space for these kinds of summaries, but, if they did, that's what I'd write to describe this bit.

Thanks again to everyone who commented yesterday.  It's surprisingly difficult, as I'm sure you all know, to pick your feet up and start again.  Knowing there are people out there rooting for me makes all the difference.  So, thank YOU.







No comments: